Thursday, 25 October 2018
Dried Flowers & Pebeo Crystal Resin
I've been experimenting with my pressed flowers again, but this time with resin.
I've not worked with resin for a few years so I'm not sure how it will all turn out. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished results, they should be ready in the next 48hrs.
I've used the Gedeo resin kit together with some silicone moulds & my collection of pressed flowers.
I love this kit as it is so simple, you only need to mix A & B in the correct measurements as detailed in the instruction booklet.
I did my best to arrange the flowers in the resin carefully how I wanted them using a little pokey tool that came with the moulds set.
Hopefully if they come out how I want them I will be able to turn them into jewellery!