I spent another evening working on watercolour florals. I will admit I am slightly obsessed at the moment. I used my Tonic Studio Nuvo Brush pens, they are not designed for watercolour work, they are actually brush script pens but they work really well as watercolour pens in my opinion.
I've been working hard on composition, trying to create bunches of flowers that work as one on the page, something I often struggle to get right.
I know that I made a few errors in this piece especially on the bottom flowers but I'm really pleased with my progress so far. I'm finally getting the wash out effect I want but the flowers are still identifiable.